Need help to deal with your insurance company? Making claims can be stressful, that’s why we’ll help you understand the process and get your claim filed and approved.
Your roof is damaged by wind or hail, contact your insurance company. An insurance adjuster will come to inspect your property for damages to not only your roof but also siding, fence, patio, deck windows, screens, lawn furniture, and any other personal property.
If you are not sure your home has suffered damage, please call All Exterior Solutions LLC for a free roof inspection.
Filing an Insurance claim
After verifying that your home has enough damage due to wind or hail, Roofing Contractor will help you file your insurance claim.
- The claim filing process will take roughly 5-10 minutes to complete.
- You will need the date and time in which the storm happened and your policy number.
- All insurance providers have a claims hotline. You do not need to contact your agent if you do not wish to do so.
- Once the claim is filed through your insurance providers’ claim department, you will be issued a claim number. (The claim number will be a reference point for your entire claim process.)
Once the claim has been filed, an insurance adjuster will be assigned to your claim.
- The adjuster is required to contact you within 48 hours to set up the adjustment at a time that is convenient for you.
- Make sure to contact your Roofing Contractor with the date and time of the adjustment.
- The adjuster and the project manager will inspect the entire perimeter of your property as well as the roof and any interior damage.
Paperwork (Scope of work)
The claim is approved and you will receive the claims paperwork. This details all of the specific damage that the insurance company is paying to fix.
Ready to get started with All Exterior Solutions LLC?
Start by giving us a call to meet with one of our qualified Project Managers and having your roof inspected.
Please Note: ALL EXTERIOR SOLUTIONS LLC IS NOT A PUBLIC ADJUSTER AND DOES NOT ACT AS ONE WHEN WORKING ON OUR CLIENTS’ BEHALF.
- This paperwork usually arrives within 7-10 days. It is very important to get a copy of the paperwork to your Roofing Contractor in order to get the roofing process started as quickly as possible.
- As with any insurance claim, there may be extra items that were missed or unforeseen at the time of the adjustment. Don’t worry, because our trained insurance supplement team will handle all supplements and negations on your behalf.
Payments and processing
Every storm related insurance claim is paid out in at least two payments. Additional payments are paid out as supplements and are usually paid after the job is complete.
- You will receive the first check called ACV (Actual Cash Value). This is the first of 2 checks. Sign & deposit into your bank account.
- The project gets scheduled and all the work is done exactly as directed by claims paperwork.
- Upon completion of the project the roofing company will send documentation and certification of completion to the insurance company. The second payment (Depreciation) is issued and a final check is sent to the insurance company.
- RCV (Replacement Cost Value) is the market value of your entire roofing project as of the date in which the project was completed. i.e. RCV = (ACV + Depr + deductible)
- All Exterior Solutions LLC does not require any payments to be made until your materials have been delivered to your home.